The Turning Point collaborative was created to transform and strengthen the public health system in the United States to make the system more effective, more community-based, and more collaborative. This group is using social marketing to change behavior.
Learn more about this group at a seminar tomorrow.
- Speaker: Mike Newton-Ward, NC DPH Social Marketing Consultant
- Topic: Explore how NC DPH has developed social marketing capacity
- When: Friday, November 17th Noon-1PM
- Where: Raleigh, NC - NC DPH Offices, Training Room C-1, Building 3
- Directions: Take Six Forks Road north of I-440. Go through the intersection with Millbrook Road (approximately 1.5 miles north of the Beltline). The NC DPH offices are the 3 yellow/brown buildings on the left just after the intersection with Millbrook Road. Building #3 is the northern most building. You may park anywhere. Sign in at the front lobby and tell the receiptionist you are looking for Training Room C-1.