10.30.2008

GreenStudentU.com

Guest Blogger - Clare

GreenStudentU.com is a college student-geared blog dedicated to offering students “green information” and the latest in green topics and worldwide green events. It has different blog sections for separate topics including one geared specifically to living green while on campus, which can be a hassle. I recently took a whirl around the site and found it to be very informative. I especially liked the “encyclopedia” tab, where you can find detailed information and guides about many green topics, including the “Green Vehicle Guide” that actually explains the differences among “green” cars. Plus, they have a link to the UN’s “Free Rice” game that’s great for procrastinators like me (I don’t feel so guilty putting off that research paper if I can help reduce world hunger).

No comments: