America Recycles Day 2008 – Update 3
Try to attend one of these upcoming ARD events.
EDGECOMBE AND NASH COUNTIES
- Rocky Mount, Nashville and Tarboro, N.C. Cell Phone Roundup
- (252) 467-4960 or Cornelia.McGee-Anthony@rockymountnc.gov.
- November 15, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Details: Wal-Mart Supercenters in Nashville, Rocky Mount and Tarboro.
Drop off cell phones, batteries, chargers, accessories and connection cords.
GUILFORD COUNTY - Greensboro and High Point, N.C. Kids, Cans and Cash
- (336) 373-2053 or Yvonne.Foust@greensboro-nc.gov.
- Details: Elementary school recycling challenge. Collect cans within schools from October 27-November 10.
GREENSBORO COLLEGE - Greensboro, N.C. ARD event
- (336) 272-7102 x269 or email@example.com.
- November 14
- Details: Test knowledge of what’s recyclable, view RE3.org commercials and complete pledge.
HENDERSON COUNTY - Hendersonville, N.C. ARD event
- (828) 694-6524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details: TBA
N.C. STATE - Raleigh, N.C. Electronics and Shredding Drive
- (919) 515-9881 or email@example.com.
- November 14, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Details: Outside Reynolds Coliseum. Will have games and complete pledge.
NEW HANOVER COUNTY - Wilmington, N.C. Fall Nature Festival in Halyburton Park
- (910) 341-4340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 15.
- Details: Cell phone recycling drive and complete pledge.
PERSON INDUSTRIES - Roxboro, N.C. Personality Festival
- (336) 599-7571 or LJeffreys@personcounty.net.
- November 15.
- Details: Complete pledge and get free prize.
RALEIGH, N.C. Recycle and Shred-A-Thon
- (919) 831-6494 or email@example.com.
- November 15, 9 a.m.-Noon, Capital Blvd. Shoppes (3033 Capital Blvd).
- Details: Win a paper shredder for home, meet Can Guy and win prizes.
UNC CHARLOTTE - Charlotte, N.C. ARD event
- (704) 687-4283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 13, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Belk Tower.
- Details: Reusable swap of school supplies and clothes, and recycling info.
WAYNE COUNTY - Goldsboro, N.C. Recycled Ornament Contest
- (919) 731-1365 or Simonne.Cato@waynegov.com.
- November 14.
- Details: Arts Council is host site for contest that is being conducted in all K-12 schools.