3.10.2009

Use of new media by RE3.org

Guest Blogger - Leslie Hamilton
Graduate Student at George Washington University

I am a Master of Public Health student at George Washington University School of Public Health and am working on my thesis. I would like to ask you a few questions about the RE3.org recycling campaign's use of new media. You may have responded to a similar survey last year. This is a follow up survey to see if anything has changed.

I am very interested to hear your thoughts about how the new media parts of the RE3.org campaign have helped or not helped your work as a recycling coordinator/environmental educator. I would greatly appreciate it if you could complete this short survey about your experience with the RE3.org campaign and new media techniques. The survey should take less than 10 minutes. Your answers will be completely confidential and not shared with any identifiers to you.

No comments: