6.19.2009

Training: Using social media to educate audiences about recycling

Join us for a Webinar on July 22

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/739370344

In cooperation with the Carolina Recycling Association, N.C. DPPEA will conduct the following webinar:
-What is the difference between Twitter and Facebook?
-How can I use them with my recycling program?
-Do these programs cost money?
-How will I know if they are reaching people?
-How much more work will this involve?

If you have asked yourself these questions and need answers, this Webinar is for you. We will walk you through the steps needed to create these accounts. You will learn from our mistakes. There will be lots of time for questions and answers. Join us!

Title: Using social media to educate audiences about recycling
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the Webinar.

4 comments:

Bridget McGuinness said...

Hi,

We are in Australia and won't be able to join in because of the time difference.

Is there some way we can be involved or hear a recorded version of the webinar?

Regards, Bridget McGuinness
Online Community Developer
Carbon Down, VECCI

RE3.org said...

Bridget,
We can email you the slidedeck after the event. Sign up via the webinar software and it will remind me to send you the slidedeck. We hope to eventually have a recording of the webinar on our web site. I'll again send a notice out to webinar participants that signed up.
Kelley

Bridget McGuinness said...

Hi Kelley
I'm not sure if I singed up to the webinar properly because I didn't recieve the slidedeck. Sorry for posting publicy but I can't find any contact details. I would love the slidedeck if you could pass this on to me: bmcguinness@carbondown.com.au
Bridget

Unknown said...

I missed it as well, but would love the slides. Can you send them to me at bcharlow@pinnacleco.com? Thanks so much.