Drum roll please . . .
Thanks to lots of hard work by our interns, we now have a Web site dedicated to social marketing. Not only is the site an update of the REACT manual, but we also have lots of new local government examples scattered throughout the pages.
For example –
- What other communities have conducted surveys or focus groups?
- Want to know which local governments use incentives, check it out here.
- What exactly is a block leader?
- Looking for good sample prompts, click here.
- Does your local government brochure have “all the right stuff?”