7.09.2010

Intern Introduction – Jonathan

Jonathan Stephens: an avid shoe wearer. I’m a graphic design student, fourth year, at N.C. State, focusing on interaction and Web-based design. I am also pursuing a minor in Spanish. I hail from Chattanooga, Tenn., but have lived most of my life as a beach kid just outside Carolina Beach, N.C. I'm the Graphic Design President for Token Energy, a non-profit company focusing on energy reduction and consumption in university dorms, a junior graphic designer at Engineering Communications for N.C. State’s College of Engineering and a freelancer. Best of all, I’m a graphic design intern for DENR’s Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance, working on some really fun and creative projects. The people here are heavy into recycling and fantastic to work with.

No comments: