5.20.2008

Airport Recycling


I know my loyal readers must have been wondering why I didn’t have any posts last week. Well, I was once again traveling. I attended the Missouri/Arkansas Recycling Conference. Good times. Hello to all my Midwestern peeps!





During my travels I got excited when I saw recycling bins at the Raleigh Durham Airport, the Charlotte Airport and the Kansas City Airport. Even a few years ago this was rare. For more information about airport recycling check out this EPA page.









I must say the flight I took on ExpressJet also recycled material while in the air. Makes me think of my senior research paper where I set up a recycling program for a now defunct airline that used to fly out of RDU. Shout out to Dr. Blank for letting me do such an out-of-the-box project.









No comments: